Friday, January 21, 2011

party plans





In just a few weeks my little girl is going to be four. Four! She can hardly stop talking about it.  Her excitement has completely rubbed off on me. So today we started preparations. We made her little banner sign and I've been working on an invite for her. I know, we are going all out this year. I mean four, it's huge right? I just love her all the more for being a little party planner. These images are from Lemon and Lavender. A pink party, just what I was planning for my little Miss I'mnotoutgrowingmyilovepinkstageanytimesoon.  

First images from yours truly.  For some reason my invite shows up weird. I still don't know what I'm doing in illustrator. The others are from lemon and lavender (such a pretty blog to peruse) , and cakewalk

No comments:

Post a Comment

filed under