Wednesday, June 22, 2011

wiped out




My two babes have been taken out by the flu. It's been a crummy bug too. I've never had my kids so sick. Our usual gogogo boy has basically slept the past three days and is just now starting to eat again. I know he's lost weight. I can see it all over him.  And now today it's caught up to Amelie. Hopefully it won't be as hard on her. Their little bodies have been through a lot and my heart just aches for them. I wish I could just take it from them.  And now they have both been sleeping, at the same time even, for hours. Things like that just don't happen around here. Giving me time to recover the house and have a minute. These are the times when I really feel like motherhood has changed me. When I have put everything into caring for these two little people and I don't even really think about it because I just want to be there for them.


1 comment:

  1. Awww, your poor babes! Hope they are both feeling 100% again very soon! xx

    ReplyDelete

filed under