Thursday, October 13, 2011

blessed






We had dovie's baby blessing this past weekend. Brett gave her a beautiful blessing.  All of our family came. It was good to see everyone, a bit crazy, but good. Feeding and housing that many people is going to get a little crazy at some point. But it was fun.  It would have been fine except my kids came down with croup a few days before. A new baby, sick kids and entertaing thirty plus people is not the best situation. Good thing I had Brett's mom there to help hold me together.
 I took gobs of pictures of her in her blessing dress. I think she's just the sweetest baby.








5 comments:

  1. I'm dying here...she's SO CUTE!!! I'm getting really excited to have a girl now. Her dress & headband and just adorable!! Congrats again Jessica & Brett! Hope everyone is feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! My boys wore white overalls, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely dress! It's just so beautiful! I'm sorry to hear about the croup- Lydia's kids had that too! Yuck. I hope they are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful you guys did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Sweet!!! Love those arms!

    ReplyDelete

filed under