Wednesday, May 16, 2012

light for the living room


This is our front or sitting room. I never know what to call it. The place where we never really go into except for family home evening or to play the piano. Anyways. It has had furniture, couches and bookshelves and a piano but not really much personality yet. We just put in a new light. Actually my sweet little brother installed it and his cute wife put all the crystals on (yes, all those crystals) while she was hanging out at our house. They are pretty great, those two. It looks a hundred times better than the one that was there. That baby is from overstock and I was a little nervous about it but I love it. It looks beautiful up close and like it costs a lot more than we paid for it. Now to figure out what to put on the walls. It's the hardest part for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

filed under