Tuesday, July 31, 2012

10 months

 This silly girl is ten months old. Whizzing away it is, this first year of her life. She says "Uh-oh" and "dada" and all sorts of other adorable baby sounds. She's pulling herself up onto everything and getting faster and faster at crawling. Just now is she starting to pull things off shelves and giggles the whole time. Just in the last week I can get her to eat a few bites of food but she still loves her nursing time. She's happiest when her momma is holding her and won't let me out of her sight. She laughs when the kids run around and thinks she's part of the fun. "Chasing" her on my hands and knees is the cutest thing ever. She laughs until she can't lift her head anymore and then snuggles into me. I love how babies laughs are so infectious, they just rub off on the rest of us.

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are so sweet! My baby is almost 5 months. I can't believe how fast they grow up.

    ReplyDelete

filed under