Wednesday, December 19, 2012

little builders

Just a few sweet moments, kids immersed in their play, sunlight crowing their heads, catching their wispy hairs. No lie, my girl here leaned across those blocks a dozen times or so to give her brother a kiss. She's such a lovey one. Always wanting to give us kisses. 
I have a confession. These blocks were supposed to be a Christmas present for all the kids. I couldn't wait. Plus we are taking our Christmas gifts to Grandma's house to open them so one less big box of blocks to pack around the better. These two have been playing with them non-stop since I brought them out. 
On another note, we just had our windows and doors framed. I'm excited about it to a ridiculous degree. 

I'm sure no one would ever notice but me but her little rolls on her arms are getting smaller. It breaks my heart just a little. 

4 comments:

  1. Please send me a message about where you got those blocks. I have been looking for something like that for my kids. Plain wood blocks are so wonderful! Miss you Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked them up at Costco a couple weeks ago. Maybe they might have them online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love! Can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed...the rolls are smaller. :(

    ReplyDelete

filed under