Sunday, October 27, 2013

pumpkin patch 2013

I adore that toothy grin. It's the cutest thing in the world to me and I'm a little sad that there is soon to be a tooth to fill that gap. 
We finally got around to getting pumpkins to carve. We went to a new place to us. They had a corn maze and a little petting farm. The kids had a blast running through the corn maze a few times. I was so excited because still anything around corn feed makes me nervous with the little man. His worst and scariest reactions have been around corn feed. But he has been doing so well and Brett talked me into taking him. He did amazing the whole time and even after. I feel so happy for him and all the improvements he's made this year. Anyways, I love these three more than I can say. Even that cute boy caught eating his boogers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

filed under