Sunday, January 6, 2013

my little women

I've been reading Little Women (boy, it's been awhile since I picked up a good book!) and have been pondering my own little women and who they are and who they are going to be. I'm sure not in a hurry to see them grow up though. Right now I enjoy watching them enjoy their childhood in all it's wonderment and purity and even the struggles. That's the best part of being the mom right now, to watch them (and little Cole of course) get lost in their play, their dancing, their art. 

"You are the closest I will ever come to magic."
-Suzanne Finnamoore, The Zygote Chronicles

1 comment:

  1. Love the tranquility in your photography, Jess. It's so inspiring. Little Women is one of my favorite books. That Marmy knows her stuff. So many words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete

filed under