Sunday, August 11, 2013

the county fair

We took the kids to the fair. I don't know what it is but I love small town fairs. What a crazy place. I don't think I ever realized how crazy it was when I was younger.  Such a good place to people watch. Going on rides with my kids is the best time, they squeal and laugh the whole time. They had that tea cup going so fast I thought I was going to be sick, but that really is part of the fun. I think it was the first time my little boy really experience what it felt like to have his head spin, he was giggling so hard trying to hold his head up, while he's still yelling to go faster. Watching them experience little things like that is such a great part about being a parent. 

1 comment:

  1. The colors in these are amazing! Those must be printed, especially the first one. Although, I don't know how you decide which to print, they're all incredible. I wish we lived closer so you could bring me up to speed on some of your knowledge. :) Clark has the same blue Saucony's, they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete

filed under