Tuesday, July 1, 2014

miscellaneous moments of the last few months

 Those hands on his face while he sleeps. Gets me every time. 

While I was packing I had Margo in the sink because she wants to be right by me. This ended in two naked kiddos in the sink, the last one in our house. 

Walked in and saw these two having a long conversation on my bed like this, all curled into each. They
are so funny these days. Mostly so good to each other and as soon as they wake up they ask where the other one is. They get over their tiffs so fast. I'm so glad they have each other. 
She still sleeps like this a lot and I'll be sad when she stops. It makes me laugh every time. And look at those dirty toes. You can tell it's been a good summer already. 
My two boys in the midst of one well deserved nap.  If I didn't know it already,  I could tell life has been crazy just by these photos. Just a few photos of mostly sleeping children. Still, I don't know how you could have too many photos of sleeping babies. There's been lots of drives to look at lots and discussions with builders and realtors on top of the normals chores.  Too much time packing. I tell you what, we are dying in our next house just so I never have to pack up a house again.  But there's been lots of time at the splash pad, the canyon and picnics with friends and bike rides and all the wonderful things we do in the summer too. It has been a blur of a month and I can't believe it's flown by so fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

filed under