Sunday, March 4, 2012

snapshots





 It's amazing what a few snapshots can do for my perspective. In the midst of our daily routine I find myself just doing things to get them done and not really thinking of how fun our little life is right now. The two big kids make me laugh everyday and they play so cute together. And how I have this beautiful baby girl all to myself. My very own baby. What am I going to do when we don't have babies at our house? I don't even want to think about that.  But our days really do blend together for me lately. Getting ready for the day, off to school, holding babies all day long, coloring at the table, naptime, playtime, dinner and then time for bed. We do these things everyday and sometimes it gets to feeling a bit mundane. But looking at what we do every day in snapshots reminds me that I wouldn't change things for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

filed under