Monday, June 11, 2012

photo dump

I try to make sure they paint or color everyday. I love how it just slows them down.
-My comic relief. Thank goodness he's so funny to help balance all the crazy he brings to this house. Brett needed new dress pants so we were at the store and the clerk asked me, "He's two right? He is terrible!" He's not terrible, just so so busy. I have all the respect in the world to mothers who have taken care of a busy toddler day in and day out. I can't imagine having more than one kid like him. He keeps me on my toes always.

-The babe has been teething. Poor babe. It's been rough on her. Still just one tinsy tooth poking up through her gums so far. Brett took this picture and I adore it. I could hold my sleeping babies all day long.
-A new big boy bed for the little man. I just recently put him in it. I found it on ksl for next to nothing and sanded it down and painted it with those metallic paints. It's just right for his room.
Some little lady got her ears pierced. She's been asking since she could talk if she could have her ears pierced. I told her when she was five. When I told her what they do she told me, "Okay, let's go."
She barely even winced. No tears at all.
Our glam baby. We put those sunglasses on her all the time and she will acually wear them. She thinks it's the funniest thing and just smiles so big.


No comments:

Post a Comment

filed under