Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday drive

We went for a Sunday drive into the canyon this afternoon. I could do that every week. The mountains are perfect in the fall. 
We spent forever throwing rocks into the water. Little chachi here wanted that big rock in the water so bad. He has such a good dad to carry it all the way over there and get it into the water for him. He is such a sweet boy. I never knew how fun it would be to have a little boy to make me laugh. I love watching him collect things in his pockets.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Your blog is beautiful. Just curious if you would share where you found your background, etc for the setup. The look of your blog is clean and neat and lets the pics and writing do the talking..something I would like to do as well.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

filed under