Thursday, April 4, 2013

Seattle trip: Pikes Place

We've only been back from our trip to Washington for two days and I miss it already. Of all the places I've ever lived it will always feel like home the most. The kids were troopers and still I am so glad I don't have to raise my kids in a city. They all seem to be so happier to be back at home, in their natural surroundings. We spent a bit of each day we were in Seattle at Pikes, wandering throughout the shops. We bought raspberries and apples each morning and snacked on them throughout the day. We picked up a magic trick to take back home for my girl. I had told her about the magic shop and it was top on her list.
The infamous Gum Alley at Pike's Place. 
Cute girl loving her dad at lunch. 

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful pictures!!!! WA has always felt like home to me too. :) Not even sunny SoCal compares.

    ReplyDelete

filed under