Thursday, May 2, 2013

the coolest

I've been taking some time to disconnect for awhile and do some reconnecting with myself, per say. It's been nice, to say the least. There is something to be said about having less distractions and more time to focus on whats important. But I do love having our little family blog to have the kids look back on. I haven't taken pictures of my littles in forever. Really it's just been a few weeks but it feels like so long. I was printing the lasts months pictures and came across these two. This kid is such a stud. Sometimes it feels like he runs my life, which is okay too, but I sure love having him around. Taking care of him has taught me so much, has stretched me and I think I love him all the more because of it. He is conveniently such a neat kid which makes being his momma so fun. If only I could stop him from growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

filed under