Wednesday, February 26, 2014

sunday walk

 Brett took these and even though I didn't want him to at the time (because I of course wasn't feeling all that cute) but I'm glad he did. This photo sums up a lot. Cole with his little snuffy allergy face saying "Mom, watch over!" and over and over again, my chatter box telling me a long story and Margo playing happy and content.
Holding my hand. It's rare right now while she's in the thick of being so very two which makes it even sweeter. She's at the independent stage where she wants to do everything by herself and sometimes seems so torn between wanting me to help her and comfort her and trying to figure it out herself. I hope it goes quickly because I miss my snugly momma's girl but it is good to watch her grow into this big kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

filed under