Monday, October 29, 2012

a few from October

I has a minute to go through the last month of photos and there just weren't very many at all.  It's been that kind of month, I guess. That hasn't happened to me in a long time. Having three kids is slowing me down. :) But in a good way. I just can't find the time to write a post. There were a few of my constant companion here, my little son. For a few hours each day it's just me and him while the girls are off to school and down for a nap. It gotten to be such a nice time in my day.

Doing some painting, as usual in the buff. Always the best way to go.
Love all the toys he carts around wherever we go. Such a little boy thing to do.
Homework time after school. We don't get much homework but she always comes home wanting to play school and he adores her so he's usually happy to follow suit.
He steals baby girl's food off her tray all the time. He thinks he's sneaky and always gets a kick out of trying to put it all in his mouth before I shoe him away. Everything is a game and he keeps things entertaining around here. Next month he'll be three years old and he's showing it. Breaks this momma's heart!



No comments:

Post a Comment

filed under